[IAWL-L] Wine Librarian position posting

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 02:01:54 EST 2016

Colleagues,

As a result of my being promoted last year, we have a position now at the
Sonoma County Wine Library for a new Wine Librarian. This is the primary
librarian position associated with the Sonoma County Wine Library and
presents an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience in
libraries who has interest, education and/or experience in the wine subject
area. Please forward this link to anyone who might be interested (and note
the relatively short recruitment period. Applications are due by March 18!)
and let me know if you have any questions:

http://sonomalibrary.org/jobs/scl/open
Here's a link to the specific job posting (PDF):
http://sclib.us/winelibrarianjob

Thanks!

Jon Haupt
Branch Manager