[IAWL-L] Duplicate wine/grape titles up for grabs

Britt Foster brfoster at csufresno.edu
Thu Jun 18 18:18:02 EDT 2015

Hello, everyone,

Is anybody interested in any of the titles below? Please email me if so! They're duplicates of titles we already hold. We're happy to ship to you.
Lodi Rules for Sustainable Winegrowing : Certification Standards, Second Edition
Lodi Winegrape Commission
2000

A Wine-Growers Guide
Philip M. Wagner
1996

Grapevine Disease & Pests in South Africa
J.H.S. Ferreira, Elrita Venter
1996

Discovering Australian Wine: A Taster's Guide
Patrick Iland, Peter Gago
9780646222387
1995
True to Our Roots
Paul Dolan
9781576601501
2003
Mealybugs in California Vineyards
Kris E. Godfrey, Kent M. Dane, Walt J. Bentley, Raymond J. Gill, Raksha Malakar-Kuenen
2002
California Code of Sustainable Winegrowing, Third Edition Workbook
California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance
California Association of Winegrape Growers
2012

Thanks!

Britt

Britt Foster