[IAWL-L] New Wine Library in the Republic of Georgia

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:24:06 EST 2014

Hi, everyone! I'm glad we've added a few members to our list. Hopefully
more will be on the way. In the meantime, I just saw this article about a
new Vine and Wine Library as part of the National Parliamentary Library of
Georgia:

http://agenda.ge/news/27042/eng

It's always exciting to find out about new institutions! Perhaps they will
want to collaborate on some level or be a part of the conversation.

All best wishes to everyone for the holidays!

Jon Haupt
Wine Librarian
Sonoma County Wine Library